Please read the information below in full:
The purpose of the disciplinary process is to ensure the protection of the public and to maintain the preserve the integrity of the practice of cosmetology.
(2012 c.39, s43)
A complaint must be initiated by:
- a member
- any body, corporate, or association
- an inspector hired or engaged pursuant to Section 40
- a committee of the association
- any other person
Upon receipt of the complaint, the Executive Director may make any inquiries and take necessary steps to address the complaint and within 30 days, the Executive Director will provide her findings in writing to the respondent and the complainant.
(2012, c.39, s48)
The Executive Director may dismiss a complaint under the following guidelines:
- it is outside the jurisdiction of the Association
- it is frivolous or vexatious
- it is absent supportive facts
- the incident took place more than 2 years ago.
Complaint Form <-- click here